BusoRenkin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BusoRenkin

A site that you can come to make your own busorenkin and fight the homunculi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reap's Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reap
Head of Site
Head of Site
Reap

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Reap's Office Empty
PostSubject: Reap's Office   Reap's Office Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:10 pm

The small building sat recessed into the courtyard wall, the large sign over the door pronouncing that it was indeed the administrative offices. Reap sat at his desk shuffling the student files, rereading each carefully. A small smile flickering across his features every few seconds, as he found a few particularly funny snippets of information.
Back to top Go down
https://renkin.rpg-board.net
Tristan Kaguya
Tristan Kaguya

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-14

Reap's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reap's Office   Reap's Office Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:21 pm

I enter the headquarters and walk in with a slight bounce in my step and a smile on my face. I walk in and am greeted by a cute receptionist guy who points me in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Reap's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reap's Office   Reap's Office Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:13 am

Matt walked into the building, ignoring everyone, including the security. He walked up the stairs, past some people in the hall way. He stood outside of a door and slowly pulled his right hand out of his pocket and knocked on the door 3 times. "....Mmk..." mumbled Matt, looking at the door, waiting for the person on the other side to answer.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Kaguya
Tristan Kaguya

Reap's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reap's Office   Reap's Office Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:08 pm

I walk to Reaps office and see him standing there and become curiose and walk up and greets him with a smile. "Hi! Im Tristan what is your name?" i hold out my hand waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Reap
Head of Site
Head of Site
Reap

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Reap's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reap's Office   Reap's Office Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:38 am

As the sound of commotion outside his office reached Reap's ears he would stand slowly and leaping the desk to land three feet in-front of the door. Reaching out and opening the entrance he would stare at the two boys standing there "something I can help you with?" he sounded monotone and uninterested at this point.
Back to top Go down
https://renkin.rpg-board.net
Tristan Kaguya
Tristan Kaguya

Reap's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reap's Office   Reap's Office Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:23 pm

I look to the left and awkwardly lower my hand. My jaw drops at the site of him... He looked so average... an yet amazing.... I stutter and say "h-hi umm im Tristan" i managed to get out. "Im the new guy from America..." I was awe struck...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reap's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reap's Office   Reap's Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reap's Office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BusoRenkin :: Training Zone :: Training Headquarters-
Jump to: